LOCAL EXPERTISE & ASSISTANCE FOR
Are you a US Veteran? You may qualify for a number of programs that will save you money while streamlining the home purchasing process. I’m here to assist you through the process to make it as simple as possible.
Advantages for Veteran Homebuyers
The VA Loan Program has many advantages that make it one of the most appealing paths to homeownership — and this great benefit is reserved exclusively to those who bravely served our country and select military spouses.
When combined, the benefits of the VA mortgage allow service members and veterans to take advantage of substantial cost savings under qualification requirements designed specifically for members of the military and their unique needs.
Veteran Mortgage Rates
With low interest rates and the advantages of the VA Loan, you can capitalize on a buyer’s market and join the millions of other veterans using their hard-earned benefit.
Although a number of factors influence your final rate, the government backs all VA Loans, ensuring lenders can offer competitively low interest rates.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Military members – To be eligible for a VA loan, you must be an active-duty or past member of the armed forces with at least:
- 90 days of consecutive service during wartime, or
- 181 days of service during peacetime, or
- 6 years of service in the National Guard or reserves.
- Surviving spouses – Spouses of service members who died in the line of duty or as the result of a service-related disability.
- You will need a Certificate of Eligibility from the VA to show that you meet these requirements. Your mortgage loan originator can help you obtain this certificate.
We’re Here to Help.
Let Us Find Your Next Home
Ready to learn more? I’m here to help!
Let’s talk. You have questions about the area—let me find you the answer.
Rosemary Handley Nelson
Hello, I’m Rosemary Nelson with Mountain Realty. I’m excited you have stopped here today. I hope that I can share my passion for Idaho with you.
Owning property in Idaho for over 20 years, my dream was also to live here in this beautiful state. That dream came true in 2017. I have a successful real estate career, previously in Orange County, California, and now a licensed agent with Mountain Realty.
I would love the opportunity to share my Idaho experience with you. Even if you are just looking or researching at this time, I would love to help. My knowledge of the area, dedication to guiding you, and real estate expertise will help you navigate the area that would best fit you and your family’s needs.
Until then, I’m off to run around beautiful Lake Lowell in Nampa (check it out my social media video) with my four-legged girls – Lucy Lou and Nova.